Friday, February 10, 2012

I Sayang U



Sayang.. 
A lot of people walk in and out of my life.But u are one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around! I miss the talks we used to have sayang..I miss the voice I used to hear. I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories and above all these. I just miss you! Saya rindukan setiap saat kite bersama.. Rindu nak gelak2 dgn awak.. heee.. Nothing gonna change my love on you sayang! U are the only guy that i really2 desire! If people ask me, why I sayang you? Then I will answer .. Because you are a man and a friend who really understand me. A man who really loves me sincerely. A man who always gave everything that I want. A man who really care for me! Thats the reasons why I love you baby! And now.. I miss u fucking damn much! And it hurts me sayang.. Don't you see that? But i'm not really care if it hurts me coz I really care about my love on u! Hope our relationship would have the happy ending just like Cinderella Story! 

I love My capital F





No comments:

Post a Comment